Ways to Help
Seasonal Wish List
Shelter Program Needs
- Winter boots (Men and Women, all sizes)
- Jackets (winter season, all sizes)
- Toques, winter gloves
- Towels and face cloths
- Personal Care Items: lip balm, shampoo, soap, pads, tampons, toothbrushes, deodorant
- Bus tickets
Stabilization Program Needs
- Arts and crafts items: drawing pens/pencils, drawing paper, beading products
- Colouring books and crayons and other mindfulness products
- 500+ piece puzzles
- Towels (gently used or new)
- Recovery books and daily inspiration books (non-religious)
Please contact 403 942 8281 if you have any questions. All donations can be brought or shipped to our address at 802A N Lethbridge, AB T1H 6N6. Thank you!
Alpha House is working with Volunteer Lethbridge to support screening and assessment for potential volunteers for our Shelter and Stabilization Centre.
Alpha House is active on social media, our blog, and through our quarterly newsletters. We would love to keep you informed and up-to-date on our community and in-house events, sector news, and everything relevant to Alpha House. Sign up for our newsletter here or follow us on social:
You can also mail financial contributions to our Calgary address, Attn: Financial Coordinator, 203 – 15 Ave S.E., Calgary, Alberta, T2G 1G4. Cheques can be made payable to Alpha House Society. Please indicate to which of our programs we should designate your funds. Donation tax receipts will be sent to you in response by mail.